TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to use and shop from the d-eternal.com website belonging to D ETERNAL, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the d-eternal.com website of D ETERNAL.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on so many factors like your monitor, contrast of the image and image clarity .So the actual color of the product may vary a little with the images shown in the website.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- D ETERNAL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on d-eternal.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- D ETERNAL will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used "Private Courier Companies" (eg. Spoton,Rivigo, E-com express, Blue Dart, First Flight, Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of D ETERNAL.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on d-eternal.com shall not be entertained. The replacement/returns will be in accordance with the conditions laid down in the replacement policy section.
- D ETERNAL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded via NEFT within 2 working days and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by d-eternal.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. D ETERNAL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, D ETERNAL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of d-eternal.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
- D ETERNAL will not be liable for any type or kind of bank/debit/credit card fraud. The liability to use a bank/card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- D ETERNAL shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall D ETERNAL, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.